Last night was middle school back to school night. Grant had NO interest in going, Grace was planning on it before I even knew about it. In the hallway they were passing out flyers with the yearly calendar, bell schedule (which after 10 years of having kids there you'd think I'd know by heart...but I'd be lying if I said I knew what time school started. 8:40...ish?) They also had flyers for school pictures with a QR code to order your students pictures. So for the first time in my life I ordered Grant and Grace's school pictures not on the day pictures were happening (or the day after...which I have done many times and it stresses my poor girls out...my boys I don't think have thought about it once in their lives) ANYWAY - the point is I ordered school pictures before school even started. I feel like that deserves some type or medal or recognition. Maybe a Diet Dr. Pepper at least. But I guess now the question is, when the myriad of school emails come out about ordering school pictures, will I remember that I have already done it. It could go either way.