This is what my Costco cart looks like all the time!
Someday Chad and I will be empty nesters and this amount of food would be like a years worth of food storage.
But at this full, bustling, rocking, teenage filled stage of life that I love with all my heart...this cart represents about a weeks worth of food.
I LOVE it!
I spy with my little eye the green package that had a vitamin supplement powder that I sent to Jack in Mexico because I was pretty sure he wasn't eating any fruits or vegetables. And when I say "pretty sure"... I mean positive.
Because Jack told me he was in fact NOT eating any fruits or vegetables.
So I sent him the supplements.
Which apparently tasted like dirt.
He asked I not send them again.
Lucy and I being super cute somewhere...
Maybe a lunch date?
Marian headed of to a murder mystery dinner...as a Southern Belle?
Underneath a modern sweatshirt...
Getting ready to go into the "belly of beast" aka the Huntsman center for a BYU basketball game.
It was so fun and SO intense. There were some hot words and chants going back and forth between the fans of the two teams. Not necessarily from any of my family...but we did have to keep Grant on a tight leash (maybe covered his mouth once or twice) to keep him from starting something with the U fans sitting kinny corner behind us.
BYU won. We stayed in our seats to celebrate...and to wait for things to clear out because emotions were pretty high. But really it was a super fun night. For someone who grew up never having watched an entire sporting event (1997 and 1998 Jazz vs Bulls playoffs accepting) and never knowing there were such things as ESPN, March Madness, pre-game/post-game radio/podcasts...I'm AMAZED, and delighted to have kids that are such devout sports fans.
Chad is delighted and not at all amazed.
Pretty sure he expected nothing less
Just noticed the twins' hand gestures.
Oh brother.
I made the world's most delicious Lemon-blueberry cake courtesy of melskitchencafe.com
Still thinking about it 8 months later.
This. This monstrosity of an appliance is the bane of my existence. Yet it brings my kids So. Much. Joy. Mostly in the form of perfectly air fried chicken nuggets.
It was a hand-me-down from my sister in law...probably she was looking to get rid of it because it is huge and hideous.
But the NUGGIES...they come out perfectly.
Every time.
If only it wasn't a giant red egg.
That my kids leave out on the counter every.single.day
(probably why I took this picture...to text out on the family text chain to plead for people to put it away after use)
Also no one ever cleans it.
Like never ever.
Gross
The worst was when Chad and I came home from England to the WORST smell in the history of smells coming from our pantry.
It took 2 days to discover that someone had air fried broccoli (at least it was veggies)
and hadn't cleaned out the fryer
so it was full of rancid vegetable juice.
Blech!
But the Nuggies!!!







