Monday, July 6, 2026

Same height

Grant has been doing a lot of early morning mountain biking with the middle school team...and with friends. The other day I found him dead asleep in MY BED after an early bike ride.

He loves his sisters, and they love him but man do they drive him crazy!
Sometimes you both want the front seat SO badly, you decide to share.
Not.

He is still a voracious reader
Especially at family parties

His favorite cousin Max just left on a mission but before he left we took him to breakfast at one of Grant's favorite places,Waffle Love...where Max apparently had never been.  

Ever since Jack left I have been telling Grant that I bet he would be taller I am by the time Jack gets home. He has 9 days left, but for the moment we are the same height.

Unless you measure including his very celebrated come-back curls ...then he is taller.

In case you have forgotten what his curls used to look like...






I am so excited for these brothers to be reunited and Grant is SUPER excited to not be the only brother in the house.

The day Jack left...