Chad and I pretended that we were handy people...
Chad replaced our outdoor light that had been burned out for...a while
I cleaned/degreased and fixed the running boards on our car that kept getting stuck
We face-timed with our favorite Elder Pugh
I finally reached out to the winners of our annual (TACKY) Christmas card competition. The cards aren't tacky...the fact that we literally lay them all out and judge which one we think is the best is tacky...but I love this tradition so we soldier on...tackiness and all.
The Street family was the winner this year!! Yay Sunny!
I hiked the suspension bridge many times. Once with my sister Anne...
My friends Amy and Emily
...and by myself quite a few times. I LOVE this hike. Not too long but beautiful views. I used to listen to a podcast or a book or even a conference talk while I hiked...but then I started just "being still" in my thoughts at least, and it has become a chance for me to just ponder and meditate.
It has been a little bit life changing.
So many little bits of inspiration and peace have come through these solo hikes.
More time with Elder Pugh!!!
Grace did a little Valentine cookie sale and it was a hit!
Cutest packaging ever. Also cutest cookie baker ever.
I got brave and did a women's' ski clinic with my sister Kate
It was every Thursday in February at Sundance Resort
It was probably the worst snow I've ever skied in but the MOST fun and the most beautiful skiing I have ever done. Turns out that skiing with people who are your same skill level is SUPER fun...I either need to get way better at skiing so I can hang with my family (not likely) or they need to suddenly get REALLY slow and cautious...equally unlikely.
What is to be done?
Marian went to the Sweetheart's dance with Ezra
Look at those happy faces!!
All in all, February was a super full and fun month at the Pugh house!
















