Saturday, January 14, 2012

From the Mouth of Babes: December Edition

Marian: When I grow up I want to be a Dr.
Jack: When I grow up I want to be a....well what's the easiest?


Jack (during family prayer): We're thankful that dad has his new iPhone so we can have fun.  Amen


Lucy: Help you?  Help you?  (translation- help me help me!!!)


Marian:  How old will I be when I grow up?


Jack:  At recess we played super spy.  Then Celia turned into a wolf- but don't worry mom, not a real wolf


Mary:  Marian you are awesome
Marian: MOM!  don't call me that
Mary:  What should I call you?
Marian: a Rock Star!

Marian:  Jack!  Why won't you marry me?
Jack: Because I'm too busy

Lucy:  Jack... Marian...Daddy...where are you?  (every day when we come home after dropping everyone off at work/school)

Mary: Marian I can't leave the light on.  How can you sleep with the lights on?
Marian: I just close my eyes

Lucy: Yeah, Yeah! (accompanied by major head bobbing to show approval)

Mary: Ok here are three things I loved about you today (our bedtime routine)
Marian:  No!  I want to know about 4 things you love about me.