Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Engh visit follow up

Remember the last post? -the one where everyone fell asleep on the train after one day of touring around with our cousins? Well I thought it was fitting to start this post with the picture I took of Jack and Marian on the way home from dropping our cousins off at the airport!

Jack and Marian were worn out from all the fun!


As always I didn't take enough pictures but of the ones I did take here are some good ones.
How cute are these kids?



Marian LOVE LOVE LOVED being around girls




Seriously, she couldn't get enough!




When it was time for the Engh's to go home we had to pile everyone into the van. Chad was at work and my kids REALLY wanted to come, so here's a question for you. How many people can fit in a mini van? If you guessed 7 or maybe even 8, you'd be wrong. Try 10. I couldn't get the rest of the crew smashed in the second seat- and for leagal purposes it's probably better that I didn't.
We had the best time-Engh's thanks for coming!!!




Posted by Picasa