Chad went back to work this week and even though it wasn't as hard doing the one woman show I thought it would be...we all missed him. He worked so hard during his paternity leave that I think he feels a little more rested now that he's back to "work".
Jack and Marian missed eating soft serve ice-cream on the front steps with daddy
(I'm not entirely sure but I think that's the end of the ice cream cone in Chad's mouth)
Lucy missed having someone different to look at.
I missed my morning naps, continuously swept kitchen floors, Marian's nap maker, my afternoon naps, and basically having my every need met almost instantaneously. For those of you who've seen "The Princess Bride" (if there is such a person...) I basically had my own "Farm Boy"
Thank you Chad, and thank you Goodwin Procter for being crazy enough to give your employees 4 weeks paternity leave.
