For some reason I have strong memories of my dad reading me this poem as a little girl.
"Wee Wille Winkie runs through the town
upstairs downstairs in his nightgown
rapping at the window
crying through the lock
'are all the children in their beds
for now 'tis eight-o-clock'"

Toys EVERWHERE in a room that had been spotless at bedtime.
"Wee Wille Winkie runs through the town
upstairs downstairs in his nightgown
rapping at the window
crying through the lock
'are all the children in their beds
for now 'tis eight-o-clock'"
With that poem in mind I often peek in at the kids before I go to bed. The other night this is what I found.
Toys EVERWHERE in a room that had been spotless at bedtime.
Sound asleep
and two nights later Jack's bed looked like this...
So precious. I LOVE how much they LOVE each other.
Jack has been particularly sweet to Marian lately. Which is saying a lot since her new favorite phrases are
1: I had it first! (which is rarely a true statement)
and
2: No Jack! I can not share! I Can not!
You've got to love her spunk!
