Chad's firm had tickets to go see THE Barnum and Bailey Circus last week so we took Jack and he LOVED it. He was pretty impressed with the jumping dogs and the motorcycles that rode around in a globe cage (who are these people?). He was most excited for the Tigers...but I think they were a bit of a disappointment for him. I'm not sure what he expected, maybe more growling or more up close interaction? Who knows. The flying trapeze artists made quite the impression on him. I have found him countless times leaping from things in the house that were not meant to be lept from. His explanation is always that he was being like "the swinging people without any pants." It was especially fun to spend a weeknight with Chad. Even Marian had a great time playing (definitely not sleeping...even though it was after 10 when we picked her up) at a friend's house. But perhaps the best part came after running errands the next day...
Monday, October 26, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen
Chad's firm had tickets to go see THE Barnum and Bailey Circus last week so we took Jack and he LOVED it. He was pretty impressed with the jumping dogs and the motorcycles that rode around in a globe cage (who are these people?). He was most excited for the Tigers...but I think they were a bit of a disappointment for him. I'm not sure what he expected, maybe more growling or more up close interaction? Who knows. The flying trapeze artists made quite the impression on him. I have found him countless times leaping from things in the house that were not meant to be lept from. His explanation is always that he was being like "the swinging people without any pants." It was especially fun to spend a weeknight with Chad. Even Marian had a great time playing (definitely not sleeping...even though it was after 10 when we picked her up) at a friend's house. But perhaps the best part came after running errands the next day...