I promise we took pictures of Jack on his birthday. But most of them were
deleted...by him. Apparently he got a hold of my camera...I didn't even realize it until I went to download pictures and there were at least
60 pictures of Marian, our bookcase, Jack's feet, and his
new bugs from the dollar store. JACK!!!!! In an effort to not be too upset the the video of Jack
running away from his birthday cake (because the
trick candles which we thought he would love...ended up scaring him to death when they sparked) I am posting some of Jacks fine photography. He actually got some pretty good shots of Marian. Ah, but that video was so so hilarious! He literally put his hands on his cheeks and screamed when the candles started sparking. Then he tried to blow them out from across the room. Oh well, I guess Chad and I (and Kate, she was here) will have to treasure that memory in our hearts. You'll just have to use your imagination. Anyway, here are Jack's shots.

Turns out Jack's not the only one who jumps on the couch

I seriously don't know how this child has not ended up in the ER yet. She falls from things ALL the time!

And here come the bugs. There were about 20 of these shots...I limited it to just a few




And last, but not least...Jack's feet. That's right those pink toe-nails belong to him. While my sister Kate was here (come back come back!) she painted Marian's nails and Jack was not going to be left out from the fun!
Mischievous though he may be, Jack has been such a treasure and a blessing in my life! The past 4 years have been so full of love and joy because of him. Happy Birthday Jack!